What have we learned since the outbreak
- In regards to the situation with COVID-19, I provide in person treatments in my practice for people who are healthy and without symptoms.
- My workspace allows for 6ft distance when working with Eurythmy Therapy. The space is well ventilated with two windows and an HEPA air purifier. I follow the hygienic protocol to keep the room and the air clean. All tools, e.g. copper rods and copper balls are cleaned and sanitized after each patient.
- I am also happy to work with you online, either via Skype, FaceTime or Zoom.
- First, I was a bit skeptical to offer eurythmy online, but with recent positive results of such online sessions I provided for a long distant patient, I feel encouraged to offer this option for everyone who wants to try this type of session.
- In person and online, I will be fully present and together we will create and modify the exercises for your individual situation.
- If you would like to book a session in person or online, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or (206) 383-7705
Recommended Special Exercises during COVID-19
- strengthen the immune system
- provide support for stressed organs and organ systems: your lungs, heart, liver, kidneys, and your spleen
- counteract nervousness and anxiety
- feel enlivened and refreshed after hours working with your computer
- harmonize your digestive system
- support the detox activities of your organism.
I am offering a variety of special exercises that are extremely helpful during this time of social distancing in combination with the effects of the current air quality:
You can learn exercises to
Prices and Specials
The price for in person and online sessions is $60 per half hour.
I recommend ½ hour sessions for children and 45 to 60 minute sessions for adults.
Book seven sessions for ½ hour for $360 (regular $420).
Book seven sessions for 1 hour for $740 (regular $840). Payment for the block of seven sessions is due after the first session.